If you are a busy professional or entrepreneur who would do anything to lose weight, and yet finds it impossible to stick to a diet, to eat less, or just what you know you should, this podcast is for you.
Listen in to learn how to stop overeating, lose weight for the last time and create a relationship with food that you love. All without diet deprivation and self-sabotage.
Listen in to discover how to…
- take time out for you – without taking anything away from your work or relationships
- reduce your hunger for food
- become the boss of your food brain so that it is easier to make healthier food choices that take you close to your weight goals
- manage your mind so that you do not desire food so much or feel deprived
- end emotional eating
- put yourself first without taking anyway away from your work or relationships
Your host is Clair MacKenzie, a certified life, health, and weight loss coach.
Clair uses an array of coaching tools and techniques to help successful women, who are ‘done with dieting’, take control of their eating and create a relationship with food and themselves that they love. Clair lost 6 stone after struggling with her own weight for decades and decided to follow her passion to help women lose weight and transform their lives. Before she was a coach, Clair worked for a global blue-chip organisation in various marketing and consulting roles.
Clair has been featured on the BBC, interviewed for various podcasts, and loves speaking about the power of mindset to help women transform their lives.
You can find out more about Clair and her coaching programs at https://www.thebestyou.coach.